It seems like hardly a day goes by where I don’t hear about some sort of new technological development. From self-driving cars, to medical breakthroughs, to augmented reality cell phone apps, technology is becoming more and more interwoven in our everyday lives. But, for most businesses, technology can be both a blessing and a curse. This often rings true for franchise systems as well. So, in this week’s podcast, I’m covering two ways that technology can both help and hurt your franchise system.
- How Technology Can Help Your Franchise System –
- Technology can streamline processes and procedures – beginning at 2 minutes and 3 seconds;
- Technology can play a vital role in disseminating information to customers and employees – beginning at 3 minutes and 55 seconds;
- How Technology Can Hurt Your Franchise System –
- Technology can disrupt your franchise system by being overly complicated – beginning at 6 minutes and 19 seconds;
- Technology can disrupt your franchise system when franchisors don’t put a social media policy in place – beginning at 7 minutes and 32 seconds.
CLICK HERE to check out the full show notes!
Have any suggestions for future shows? Have questions or a topic you would like to us to do an episode on? If so, please leave a comment.
If you enjoyed the podcast, please take a moment to leave a rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. Every review means we can reach out to more people!