In this week’s episode, Josh is talking to Craig Cody. Craig is a Certified Tax Coach, Certified Public Accountant, Business Owner and Former New York City Police Officer with 17 years of experience on the Force. In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant for the past 15 years, he is also a Certified Tax Coach. As a Certified Tax Coach, Craig belongs to a select group of tax practitioners throughout the country who undergo extensive training and continued education on various tax planning techniques and strategies to become, as well as remain, certified. With this organization, Craig has co-authored an Amazon best seller book, Secrets of a Tax-Free Life.
- Did you always know you wanted to be a CPA? – beginning at 5 minutes;
- What exactly is a Certified Tax Coach? How is it different than a CPA? – beginning at 5 minutes and 50 seconds;
- What are some of the tax issues that you see most often? – beginning at 7 minutes;
- What is your book about? – beginning at 13 minutes;
- Generally, what is the number one piece of advice you would give to business owners who don’t currently use a Certified Tax Coach? – beginning at 14 minutes and 25 seconds.
Want to Get in Touch with Craig?
Have any suggestions for future shows? Have questions or a topic you would like to us to do an episode on? If so, please leave a comment.
If you enjoyed the podcast, please take a moment to leave a rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. Every review means we can reach out to more people!